Tuesday, November 29, 2016

2017 Top Ten Trends in Food & Beverage

If I have been fortunate enough to have you attend one of my in-person presentations, hopefully you will recall my analogy using an elephant to describe what a trend is, and what it is not – and how our jobs in the food world are to run in front of that elephant and dig a big hole and capture it (rather than just running behind it hoping to catch up).

In this year's free live streaming event "2017 Top Ten Trends Forecast," I will be releasing a herd of elephants for you to capture exactly at 12 noon Eastern on Wednesday December 14, 2016!

I hope you will add our event to your calendar and register. Our space is limited to 500 attendees, and as of this morning we have less than one hundred "seats" left.  

My annual Top Ten Trend Forecast is designed for retailers, brands, farmers, retail dietitians, distributors and everyone involved in the food world. And over the past twenty years, I am proud to say that my insights and predictions have helped thousands of retailers and brands stay ahead of what's coming next. Sign up today. The event is scheduled for 45 minutes with a live 15 minute Q&A following.

What will I discuss?

  • How Silicon Valley's influence is changing the food world
  • How the new administration in Washington is going to change the world of food safety, nutrition and imports
  • New technologies that are creating superfoods and animal protein replacements  
  • Generational psychographics from Boomers to Xers and what that means for your stores and brands
  • Retail's Wild West Phenomenon: Aldi, Lidl, Amazon, Google and other upstarts that want to bury the traditional supermarket

I hope you'll make the time to join me for what I promise will be an illuminating 60 minutes.

For your free reservation, please sign up today.




The 2017 Top Ten Trends Forecast is sponsored by

Copyright © 2016 Consumer Insight, Inc., All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website. We do not under any circumstances add subscribers without their permission.

Our mailing address is:
Consumer Insight, Inc.
3015 Main St
Suite 320
Santa Monica, CA 90405

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

No comments: